Back to Top -->

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hello..........

It's been a while. Like a very long time. Like five months long time. *hides in corner*

Now, I'm not going to lie and use the "I've been really busy" excuse. I feel like everyone and their mother has used that excuse. Most of the time, they're lying. Truth is, I kinda forgot................

At first, I was busy, and then I got lazy, and then I just forgot. But I'm back! So that's what really matters. I plan on posting once a week? Maybe twice? Yeah right. 

I'm going to try to fix all of the images that won't show up. I'm really sorry about that but I will fix it. Eventually. :)

Gah, it's really raining right now. Good thing I have a delayed opening tomorrow for teacher in-service! I am so happy I can sleep for an extra two hours.
This is how I feel right now. Super tired. I want to go to bed.

Random thought: So I am in keyboarding this semester because my mom wanted me to take the class. Now, I took a keyboarding class in middle school so I can type really well. Long story short I'm using the exact same program in this class that I did in middle school, so the class is boring. REALLY boring. But, because I can already type, the class is basically a study hall that I get credit for. So, if you can type and need a study hall, think about possibly taking keyboarding. And if you can't type, take keyboarding. It's a really important skill to have.

You want to be this guy. Except don't spray on shoes unless you know how to get them off. 


Also, this is the best computer I've ever seen. 


Alright, that's it for this post cause I want to got to bed. So goodnight moon and house and desk and computer. And, of course, you. Even if you're not going to bed right now. 


From my corner of the world to yours, 

Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers