Back to Top -->

Monday, September 21, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #10

I am really, really, really bad a consistent posts. Like I suck. I couldn't write consistently if my life depended on it.

Anyway...........


  • Scientists hypothesize that for every inch a person is taller than 5 feet, they lose 1.3 years of their life. SEE THERE ARE PERKS TO BEING A LITTLE TIKE!
  • In Utah, it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person. I get being respectful to the dead, but how is this enforced?
  • What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is called an "English kiss" in France. If it's not French, and it's not English, than what is it? Disgusting!
  • Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair. What? Why? Heh?
  • The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute, anout 2.5 droplets per word. That is disgusting. Really disgusting. THIS IS HOW EBOLA SPREADS PEOPLE! (jk jk)
For some reason my signature picture won't come up on my computer so if it doesn't for you, I'm really sorry. I'm trying to fix it. Just bear with me. I can't remember how to fix the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers