Back to Top -->

Monday, May 25, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #7


Hello!

I haven't done one of these in a very, very, VERY long time. So, here. : )
  • More than 86,000 people are injured by tripping over their cats or dogs every year in the United States. What can I say? We live in a country of klutzes. 
  • Elephant brains can weigh up to 5 kg (11 lb), more than the brain of any other animal. Umm, whoa. 
  • Tigers are the only predators known to regularly feed on adult bears. Fierce.
  • In 2006, an Australian man tried to sell New Zealand on Ebay. Nice try dude, but I don't think that's going to work.
  • Cows emit more methane than the oil industry and are a huge factor in global warming. Although, I would rather cut down oil than cows. I couldn't live without hamburgers.

Who knew an elephant's brain was that big? Or that the United States was so uncoordinated? Believe me, I have hurt myself several times by tripping over my dog. Count me in that 86,000 please.

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers