Back to Top -->

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Think Fearless is Having Fears but Jumping Anyway







I don't know how they did this, but someone was a genius and made moving polaroids.

Hello everyone!

I've been having a throwback obsession with Taylor at the moment. For some reason, I can't stop listening to "Sad Beautiful Tragic" from her Red album. It's amazing and the lyrics are so pretty.




Now I've probably said this before, but I don't care if you don't like Taylor's music. That's completely fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on music. Like, I don't care for Austin Mahone. I can't even tell you what I don't like about him. I just don't particularly care for him. 

However, the instant you complain about how Taylor is a crazy girlfriend who dates too many guys, that's where I draw the line. You're getting into very dangerous waters there. I would advise you to swim as quickly as possible away from there. Because that would be one argument you would lose. Guaranteed.
There was one time in school where one boy said something about Taylor's many boyfriends. Let's just say it didn't go down too well for him.
Pretty Much.

Now, I'm not a huge fan of Miley either. She's okay. But this quote kind of slays the haters. 

Hehe. This is completely random I know. But it came up when I search for Taylor Swift for some reason and I thought it was funny. Hehe.


If you get that, you are my new best friend.

Wait. What was this post about again? Ummmmmmmmmm............................ I guess you can say I am a very random human being. Tee Hee.

Basically I just searched a bunch of random stuff on the internet because I was bored and put them into a post. Hee hee

Sorry for being so random today. I felt like it.

From my corner to yours
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers