Back to Top -->

Monday, June 1, 2015

Can't Contain Excitement

Guess what?

I'M GOING TO D.C.!!!!! It's my school trip this year. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to spend three days with three of my best friends touring our nation's capital, stuffing our faces with candy, and jamming out to R5's new songs. :)

I also can't wait for school to end. Like now. My school year ends on the 22 of June. THE 22 OF FLIPPING JUNE! I am so done with school now. Like I used to have bad days and normal days. Now they're practically all bad.

Something amusing did happen today in school. My geometry class had to take a high school math placement test last week even though we took it last year. My math teacher from the high school, however, didn't want us to take it. Plus she has to grade them. So not only does she have to grade the algebra kids' tests, she has to grade ours. Also, normally the multiple choice are scored on a special form that can be run through the computer, which grades them. However, my class had to fill out a photocopy, which has to be hand scored. 100 questions times 25 kids equals a ton of unnecessary work.

Basically my teacher told me she's shredding them. Fine by me.

Apparently, however, it's not fine with my principal, who wants the scores to improve the seventh grade algebra class. Kinda hard to do when they're shredded.

I have no idea if my principal called my math teacher in time, or if our tests are sitting in a pile at the bottom of the shredder. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I just thought that was funny. I honestly hope they got shredded. That's what my school gets for lack of communication.

Ugh. I still have to pack for my trip. We leave early Wednesday morning and get back Friday afternoon. So I still have some time to pack, but knowing me I'll wait till the last minute like always.

And Pretty Little Liars comes back tomorrow. I NEED TO KNOW WHO CHARLES IS NOOOOW!
Who is this? I NEED TO KNOW MARLENE KING!

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers