Back to Top -->

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Now We Have Bad Blood for Centuries

If you haven't figured it out yet, I really, really, REALLY like Taylor Swift. Also, I am kind of obsessed with Fall Out Boy. Not once did I think, "Would it sound good if they just happened to be mashed together?" because I thought that their styles wouldn't mesh well. Taylor is poppy and upbeat, while Fall Out Boy is a little more rock and roll. Those won't blend well. Wrong.

Enter Bad Blood vs. Centuries. How did I survive without this? That's right, I didn't. I have died and gone to music heaven. And the genius who came up with this? Genius. The songs fit so perfectly it's like they were made for each other. I'm obsessed with Taylor mashups at the moment and this one is by far my favorite. Now, someone needs to put Centuries to the tune of Bad Blood and see how it fits. I bet you it's amazing. I'll go as far to say I'll bet you five bucks it's amazing.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

I probably should have seen this coming. I mean, Victoria Secret Fashion Show anyone?
Best performance EVER!!!!!!!! They need to team up more often. 
Also, this is kind of adorable. :)

Now the only thing that would make this better is if Taylor performed the Bad Blood mashup with Fall Out Boy at my graduation party. Too much? Hey, a girl can dream.

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers