Back to Top -->

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #8

I've been thrown into this vicious sleep cycle. Every day, I can't sleep until about one in the morning. Then I wake up at nine or ten. Later on, at about four in the afternoon, I find myself so fatigued that I have to take a nap. Then, I can't sleep. Problem is, I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it?


  • Banging your head against the wall burns about 150 calories per hour. What about a desk?
  • When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red. How does that even work? Like is their sweat magically psychic or something?
  • You will produce enough saliva in your lifetime to fill two swimming pools. Um, gross? Certainly not looking forward to jumping in that refreshing pool.
  • About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments. Good thing I no longer play the flute.
  • A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale. What? You should see the face I'm making right now typing this. It looks something like this:
Have fun spreading those facts around the world!

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

2 comments:

  1. IM HAVING THE SAME SLEEP PROBLEMS ITS HORRIBLE.
    About bullet #4 once upon a time I was playing viola and I walked across my room to get my other music book and tripped on my case and fell on top of my viola that bullet is true I can confirm.
    and I'll have to try #1 (jk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I hope you were okay! That's one of those things that it hurts when it happened but later on in life you can look back and laugh at it. Kind of like when my sister fell off the top bunk and landed on me, who was casually lying on the floor.

      Delete

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers