Back to Top -->

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #5

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I figured, eh! Why not?

Here are some more random facts to enjoy.


  • There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. Bouncy bouncy bounce!
  • In Ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose. Weird.
  • Children grow faster in the springtime. Can't wait for spring. 
  • An average human loses about 200 head hairs a day. Wow we shed a lot.
  • An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. Pea-brain. 

And there you go! Completely random, completely useless, as the title implies. That ostrich one is weird though. They also kind of freak me out. They just sit there, all in-your-face like:

Hey! Howya doin friend!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh? Okay?

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers