Back to Top -->

Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Very Lovely Day: Thurs, March 5th, 2015

Hello!

So today I had a snow day, which was pretty awesome. I was supposed to take a test in school, but that obviously didn't happen. Which means one more day to study! :)

My day was pretty much filled with catching up on season 5 of Pretty Little Liars (I am OBSESSED!), eating guacamole, and browsing the internet in my pajamas. I literally slept till noon, got up to eat, ate, went back to my room for another couple of hours, came downstairs to eat again, ate some fruit, went back to my room again, and then finally went downstairs for dinner. After dinner, I got off my lazy behind and showered.

So basically, I didn't leave my room unless it involved food. Except for once when my mom wanted me to let my dog out, but I was pretty much brain dead at that time. In fact, I was brain dead for practically my entire day.

I did get one thing accomplished today though. I learned how to roll my r's! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (For a song that I am singing in my choir there is a part where I need to roll my r's. So I learned how.)
Oh, and if you don't already watch Pretty Little Liars, YOU NEED TO! The show is so amazing I can't even describe how in love I am with it at the moment. It is literally the best show ever. EVER! Like who is A? I want to know SOOOOOOO BADLY! I honestly think it's Aria. Although, I'm not so sure anymore. Is it Ezra? How about Jenna? Or maybe Maya isn't dead, and she's A? What is life?

No seriously, what is life?

Oh, so that's what life is. But it still doesn't tell me who A is!

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers