Back to Top -->

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #4

Good evening internet!

If you may or may not have noticed, I have COMPLETELY changed my blog's look. Not quite sure why, but I did. I may play around with it some more, but I definitely like the daisies and the cat picture gifs. Oh, and I officially have a love for cats.

In honor of my fetish, here are some random facts about cats.


  • On average, a cat spends 2/3 of everyday sleeping. I wish I could spend half a day sleeping. But no, I actually have to have a life.
  • A group of cats is called a clowder. I want a clowder of cats. Or two. Or three.
  • A cat's brain is biologically more similar to a human's brain than a dog's because cats and humans have identical regions that control emotions. Interesting.
  • Cats are North America's most popular pet. Enough Said.
  • A cat rubs against people or objects to mark it as their territory. So basically my entire house belongs to my cat. Heh.
YAAAAY KITTIES!!!!!!!! I don't know why, but these made me so happy. :)

Thank you internet for giving me a place to express my love for cats. Oh, and for supplying me with a lifetime's supply of cat gifs.
From my corner of the world to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers