Back to Top -->

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #3

Good evening everyone!

I am literally writing this at 11:37 at night because I am so bored and I feel like putting more thoughts from my brain down into code. So, here are my new random facts of uselessness, freshly plucked from my head.

Cause freshly plucked facts are the best.

  • In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator. That's a ton of walking.
  • When you die, your hair still grows for a couple of months. Nasty.
  • 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue. Yum! Jk, I wouldn't eat a blue lobster. I'd keep it as a pet!

  • You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV. So no mom, I'm not being lazy by sleeping all day. I'm working out more than you, who is sitting on the couch watching Food Network! (Another Jk, my mom doesn't watch TV all day unless she is sick.)
  • Making your bed actually causes mold and mildew, which can trigger allergies, because you trap moisture in your bed. Basically I just gave you a scientific reason not to make your bed anymore. You're welcome.

And there's the list! I myself especially like the last one. I learned that at my allergist. Now guess who refuses to make their bed! Me!

Unless we have company over. That's the only exception.

From my corner to yours, 
Jennifer Whyskers
^_^
(=^ . ^=)
       ('')  ('')___/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers