Back to Top -->

Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Day!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been forever since I posted. Sorry about that. I've been very busy. And lazy. And busy. But mostly lazy.

So today we were hit with a major snowstorm, so right now I don't have school. Thank goodness. I really don't want to have school right now. All I want to do is sleep.

Funny thing is, this morning I woke up at 5:30 to see that I got a text from my school saying school was canceled. So, I tried to go back to sleep because I could. Except that didn't happen. The snow/ice/sleet storm kept making weird noises outside my window that honestly sounded like there was a murderer in my closet. Then, I heard this really creepy noise that sounded like someone was sleeping next to me. What really freaked me out was that I once had this dream where I was sleeping and I looked over and there was a skeleton laying next to me. So, I thought for a second my nightmare was actually.

Needless to say I didn't go back to sleep.



It's not even that I was scared. It's just that the noises kept me up. Even though I was really creeped out when I heard the skeleton sleeping noise. Then I got really freaked out.

After that I got up and listened to some music before surfing the web until 11:15. I did not leave my room until then. Cause once again, I'm lazy. Then, I ate some breakfast and came back upstairs to write this.

And guess who won't be leaving their room until dinner? This girl! =^_^=

That's my best symbol cat. Don't judge.

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers 
^_^
(=^ . ^=)
       ('')  ('')___/

P.S. No skeletons were harmed in the writing of this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers