Back to Top -->

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Some Upsetting News

Hello guys!

I know my last post was about Taylor Swift, and I don't necessarily like to post two posts in a row on the same topic. But I have to make an exception this time.

This morning, Taylor, on her Tumblr, posted an update about her mom. Taylor Swift wanted her mom to go to the doctors near Christmastime just to make sure that everything was alright and she was healthy. There were no red flags, but some tests were done just to be safe. The results came back, and were very upsetting.



Taylor's mom, Andrea, has been diagnosed with cancer. Taylor hasn't revealed what kind of cancer or Andrea's treatment plan in the interest of privacy, which I think she deserves. From what Taylor revealed, I am hoping the doctor caught the cancer early, so it can be treated.

Andrea wanted Taylor to tell her fans about her cancer because Andrea wants fans to have their parents got to the doctor. She wants Taylor's fans to bug their parents to get checked regularly for cancer because catching cancer early means a greater chance of curing it and an easier battle.

Taylor, I just want to let you know your fans are here for you. Andrea is going to be in millions of fans' hopes and prayers. And to all of you out there, push your parents to go to the doctor frequently. 
From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

P.S. I make sure my mom and dad go to the doctor frequently. It's really calming knowing that your parents are healthy.

2 comments:

  1. After what Taylor means to you, this must suck. At least she has a lot of peoples' backs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that Taylor's mom is okay. Luckily, Taylor does have quite the following of understanding, caring people who are wishing Andrea the best of luck and to get well soon.

      Delete

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers