Back to Top -->

Thursday, January 15, 2015

More about Me

Why hello everyone!

I kind of decided that if you are going to listen to me rant about all the things in life there is to complain about, I should tell you a bit about myself.


  • I am 14 years old.
  • My favorite color is pink.
  • I have 1 dog, 1 cat, and about 20 fish.
  • I hate olives.
  • My hobbies include singing, reading, and hanging with my friends.
  • I have memorized (and promptly forgotten) 300 digits of pi. 3.14159265358979...
  • I am afraid of spiders. 
  • I am full of random facts of uselessness that I find interesting. Everyone else finds them annoying.
  • My favorite food is gelato. Not ice cream, gelato. There is a difference.
  • I like cats. Even though I am allergic to cats.
  • My favorite number is 6. Don't ask me why but it is.
  • I hate mustard.
  • I love bacon dipped in maple syrup.
And that is pretty much it for my random facts of uselessness about me (See what I did there!). Oh, one more thing. I love to listen to music, primarily Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy. Because Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy are so similar.

From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers