Back to Top -->

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #2

Hello everyone!

Here are some more of those random facts freshly plucked from my brain. As you know, freshly plucked facts of uselessness are the best kind of facts.

Here are my random facts of uselessness, #2.

  • "Four", is the only number that has the same number of letters as its value.
  • Peanuts are one of the ingredients used in dynamite. Guess I am not blowing anything up anytime soon.
  • Research shows that mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas. Good thing I don't really like bananas.
  • Chionophobia is the fear of snow.
  • Young giraffes sometimes moo.

And there you go! Now the next time you here a moo, it is either a cow or a baby giraffe. I hope it's the giraffe.

I mean, look at that face!


From my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that I deleted that comment. I wrote something wrong(oops). Let's try this again.

      These are really cool! I had no idea that there were people that are afraid of snow! (they must really hate Frozen then)

      Delete
    2. I just noticed that you mentioned my blog. Thank you!! I having a rough start, and It's a little discouraging. Maybe I should throw in some posts like your, telling people what I happening in life along with what I already write! Thank you again! Btw, I made a new post if you want to see.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! And I guarantee I will read your new post

      Delete
    4. thank you so much! I love your blog btw!!

      Delete

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers