Back to Top -->

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Random Facts of Uselessness #1

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know, I am quite the nerd who is full of random facts that no one really cares about. Except for me.

I have decided to start to compile a list of all of these random facts and post them for the world to enjoy. Then, you can go up to your family members and impress them with all of your knowledge.

So, without further ado, here is my list of random facts of uselessness, #1

  • A goldfish has an attention span of three seconds.
  • Boxing is the only sport where neither the contestants nor the spectators know the score until the very end.
  • A lemon contains more sugar than a strawberry.
  • If China's population were to walk past you one at a time in a line, the line would never stop due to the rate of population.
  • Cashews come from a fruit.


And there you have it! This is the beginning of my list of the random facts you may or may not know about our world. I hope you enjoyed my very first Random Facts! Now go out into the world and impress your family, friends, co workers, peers, pets, anyone really with your new found knowledge.

Until next time, from my corner to yours,
Jennifer Whyskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in other people's opinions, so leave your comments below! I try really hard to reply to every comment left for me so don't be afraid to let your thoughts run wild!

I just ask that you are kind and respectful and refrain from using harsh and cruel language. If you don't have something nice to say, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Thanks!
Jennifer Whyskers